Posted by Steph on Sep 18, 2013
A wedding fair is a great experience for brides to get a clear outlook on how they want their perfect day to be! Wedding fairs cover everything a bride needs to plan her special day. There are so many benefits to popping along to a wedding fair, the primary one being that everything is in one place! You can meet with and speak to so many expert wedding professionals to ensure that you get the best industry knowledge and cutting edge trends for your special day. A good, reputable wedding fair will save you time, money and help to eliminate stress!
So that you can get the most from your visits to these fairs, our weddings expert at Purple Fizz has come up with 5 top tips to get you super prepared!
1) Bring your Fiancé with you to at least one event and then go again with Mum and friends.
2) Remember to take a camera! Snapping away will help you remember what you liked the look of.
3) Take a diary to write down any important dates or information that you think will be useful to you.
4) Wear comfortable shoes! There is so much to see and you will be on your feet all day - especially at the larger fairs - so, whip out those ballet pumps girls!
5) Come prepared with peel off labels with your name, phone number, e-mail address and wedding date printed on them. You’ll be asked 100 times for these for competitions and mailing lists so it will save you time, stress and boredom!
We think that three of the best Kent wedding fairs in the industry are:
1) The Wedding Fair @ Glow, Bluewater: 20th – 22nd September 2013
2) The Wedding Experience @ Detling showground: 4th May 2014
3) Kentish Wedding Fairs @ The Stag Theatre, London Road in Sevenoaks: 26th October 2014
We will be at the show stopping Wedding Fair at Bluewater at stand H12 between the 20th – 22nd September! Ask us for FREE tickets!
Some of our offers on the day will include free arrival drinks when you hire the bar, free cocktail party for your hen do when you hire the bar and free topless waiter when you book a cocktail party for your hen do! See you there!
From the blog
Cocktail Bartender Hire in Kent
You're having a party and you want somebody to mix you some tantalising cocktails! We don't blame you!
Posted by Steph on May 10, 2015
Cocktail Workshops in Kent
So...you've been inspired by the movie 'Cocktail' and you fancy trying out a bit of Tom Cruise or the lady equivalent? Who can blame you?
Posted by Steph on Mar 4, 2015
Wedding Mobile Bar Hire in Kent
So you’ve found your perfect venue but it doesn’t have a bar! Where do you start? How do you know you have a decent and honest supplier?
Posted by Steph on Jan 12, 2015